Hair of The Dog
December 10, 2012 § 1 Comment
You ever wake up soul-less? My answer? All the time. And my first thought is always, maybe I should go back to the bar and ask the bartender if anyone turned it in. And as long as he’s back there searching through this make believe lost and found, could he also look for my self respect, virginity and about a dozen old credit cards.
But then I think – F*ck it, I’ll just grab a coconut water and eat myself to death while watching endless episodes of Kitchen Nightmares.
You know how it goes, one minute your downing shots of Jameson and the next minute your pulling the whole ‘puke and roll’ move. Rough night. But what’s really rough is the next day. And I’ve been hungover enough to know what places to avoid at all costs.
Jamie’s Guide of Places to Avoid While Hungover
- Kenny Chesney Concert or really, any country music concert
- Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Any form of public transportation
- Christmas shopping
- Helping a friend move
- A party bus
- Any place of worship
- An AA Meeting
- Trader Joe’s on a Sunday
Jamie’s List of The Worst Places To Vomit
- A secret hiding place – because the non-drunk version of yourself will eventually find it
- In your car – no amount of interior detailing is detailed enough, you’ll be stuck enjoying the faint smell of vomit for the next 6 to 12 months
- On public transportation during rush hour – its enough shame to last a lifetime
- At your company’s holiday party
- Into your own lungs
I Puke Glitter: