April 30, 2013 § 3 Comments
But I don’t want to talk to you. So luckily there are other ways.
You can tell a lot about a person by:
- How they react after clogging the toilet during a social gathering
- What they decide to send you in response to your ‘send me a pic’ text
- Following them home and watching them sleep
- Their favorite Disney movie
- Going through their phone, computer and stool
- The title of their memoir
- How they share their 3AM Taco Bell order
- Questioning them during tickle torture
- Their Netflix cue, Pandora stations and Twitter feed
- How often they check their phone
- The first thing that comes to their mind when you say, ‘facial’
Glitter, Blackouts & Force-Hugs:*
*My memoir’s working title
March 29, 2013 § 2 Comments
If ‘adorkable’ gets to be a word, then fine so be it. But then I get to say something, not something important really, just something.
Don’t you just love and miss Elvis??
When I was young, I was obsessed. I was Elvis for several Halloweens. It was truly ‘adorkable’. You can be Elvis in so many different ways, it never gets old or repetitive. My mother, who is wonderful and very Southern, took me to Graceland because she knew just how deep that love ran. That’s love.*
So show some respect. Let’s take this Friday to ohhh an’ ahhh over these pics. Yay, Elvis!!
Rock n’ Roll, Loves, Rock n’ Roll:
*Thanks mama :)