Taylor Swift Inspired Homework
February 13, 2013 § 1 Comment
Dear Taylor – I feel like I’ve given you a bit of a hard time over the course of this blog. So I wanted to say I’m sorry and make it up to you.* Which is why I dedicated an entire evening to learning dance choreography to, ‘I Knew You Were Trouble“
To all you readers out there – I have some homework for you. I know no one likes homework, so I’ll make it optional but you get some serious points for participation.**
OPTIONAL (BUT SHOULD REALLY BE MANDATORY) HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT:
- Watch this video
- Learn the moves
- Host a dance party (that is really a dance audition)
- Make some cuts
- Bring in some new talent (if need be)
- Go to brunch with your friends that didn’t make the cut and explain to them that, ‘its not they aren’t good, its just that they aren’t good enough’
- Go back to your friends who can actually dance and make fun of the losers that were cut
- Buy an ‘oh, this old thing?’ smokin-hot outfit
- Go to a club***
- Buddy up with the DJ and put in a song request
- Then bust it out
- Report back to me
I Could Have Been A Disney Child Star:
I did y’all the favor of editing it down to just the choreography but if for some reason you want the original video, here ya go.
**Point system based on nothing.
***If you aren’t into clubs – then at your little brother’s graduation, your daughter’s dance recital. Really any time is appropriate.