Good Job, Me!
December 19, 2012 § 1 Comment
I believe whole-heartedly (exclusively) in positive reinforcement but I think I may have gone a little overboard. I realized that I seem to be patting myself on the back for just about anything…
Jamie’s List of Things I’m Proud of But Really Shouldn’t Be
- Washing my face before bed
- Being on time for work
- Not getting murdered
- Remembering to pack my gym bag even when I don’t make it to the gym
- Not giving a shit
- Falling asleep before 1AM
- Not hating myself in the morning - Progress!
- Drinking water (and not even close to the amount I should be drinking, just any amount of water)
- Not having that second Red Bull
- Drying my hair before leaving the house
- Not burning my toast
- Being able to update my facebook status and do my make-up all while driving to work
- Not saying something stupid and/or offensive during a social event*
- Finishing an entire season of a show in one sitting
- Buying groceries
- Jumping on the bandwagon to read every popular book series, even when I absolutely hate it one sentence in
Shades Of Gray:
*Has not happened.